We have selected lands for development and fruit cultivation in the Anantpur District of Andhra Pradesh which lies in the Deccan Plateau. The lands situated in the region enjoys certain geographic and other advantages
- Moderate Temperature (normally ranges between 15-35 Degree Celsius throughout year)
- Moderate to low Humidity as these lands are at a distance from sea (approx 400 kms away)
- Negligible history of Floods, Landslides, Earthquakes, Volcanoes etc
- Local farming Labour available and reasonably priced.
- Climate most suitable for fruit cultivation.
- State law allows buying of 54 acres of land for individuals.
- Fertile lands available at reasonable rates and in plenty.
- Peaceful area hundreds of kilometers away from moist activities.
- Near three big markets, Bangalore (100 Kms), Chennai (400 Kms) and Hyderabad (400 Kms).