India is the largest producer of Pomegranate in the world. There is very high demand of the product both in domestic market and for export purposes.
We are mainly working on Bhagwa variety which has gained acceptance among domestic and international market.
Good Agricultural Practices (GAP)
- Using disease free and quality plant material of improved cultivars.
- It Adoption of high planting density.
- Proper canopy management.
- Integrated nutrient and water management.
- Keeping proper load of fruits on the tree
- Timely control of pests and diseases by adopting IPM practices.
Grape cultivation is one of the most remunerative farming enterprises in India.