The company has developed its expertise over years in the field of orchards and now it offers its expertise to anyone who would like to buy orchards
How you can Start?
- Buy lands suitable for farming at Rs 3,25,000/- per acre
- Pay Rs. 2,25,000/- per acre development cost.
- An individual can buy minimum half acre to maximum 54 acres of land from us.
- Cost of Land Development Includes boundary, pillaring, fencing, weeding, de-rocking, Guard Rooms and providing electricity, water and 20 feet motorable road as desired in land.
- 100% safety of your money invested as you get the land registered in your name to start.
- You can pay 25% of land cost in advance and balance within 45 days for registration.
- You need not come for registration as that can be arranged by appointing a nominee for you. The lands shall be registered in your name.
- Price does not include registration and stamp duty cost which shall be extra as actual
After this you have four options
You can keep these lands for farming/appreciation or any other activities as you deem fit.
Lands so purchased can be given to company for particular farm development as per the following table
|S.No||Crop||Rate/acre (development)||Time taken for fruits||Expected return/year||Present Value of Orchard|
|1||Grapes||4,00,000||3 years||3-5 lakhs||20-40 lakhs|
|2||Pomegranate||2,00,000||2.5 years||1.5-3 lakhs||15-35 lakhs|
|3||Mango||1,50,000||2.5 years||1-2.5 lakhs||12-25 lakhs|
|4||Saputa(Cheeku)||1,50,000||3 years||1-2 lakhs||12-18 lakhs|
|5||Imli / Amla||1,00,000||4-7 years||1-2 lakhs||15-25 lakhs|
|6||Coconut||1,00,000||3-7 years||2-4 lakhs||15-25 lakhs|
Please note that in the above the company shall develop and hand you over the orchards once they start bearing fruits. You start getting yearly returns thereafter or you can sell these orchards in the market. The price includes maintenance charges of farms till the farm is developed.
All the above mentioned crops are long term crops and normally bear good fruits for more than 25 years provided proper care is taken. If one wants to buy land for a particular crop the same should be conveyed before purchase of land, so that soil testing report as per the particular crop is carried out. Present value of orchard indicates the market price of fully grown and commercially managed orchards.
You can give these lands to company for a 10 years lease @ Rs 55,000 per acre per year. The lease can also be given @ Rs 4,375 per acre per month.
Get Rs 55,000/- annual theka for one acre of your land costing Rs 5,50,000/-
You can give the lands along with orchard development cost of Rs 2,50,000/- per acre. In this case company shall pay you Rs 5,000 per acre per month in addition to your land lease for ten years
For one Acre
Total you pay (One Time) Rs 5,50,000 + Rs 2,50,000/- = Rs 8,00,000/-
Total you get (Monthly) Rs 4,375 + Rs 5,000/- = Rs 9,375/-
|S.No||Names||Area (Acres)||Total Cost||T Return Rs/Month||Additions|
|6||Mini Orchard||5||4000000||46875||1 Guard Room GR (10’ X 20’)|
|7||Prince Orchard||7||5600000||65625||1 GR + 1 Tube Well(TW)|
|8||Mega Orchard||10||8000000||93750||1 GR + 1 TW + 1 BHK|
|9||King Orchard||15||12000000||140625||1 GR + 1 TW + 1 BHK +1Seri Culture Shed|
|10||Le Royale Orchard||20||16000000||187500||1 GR + 2 TW + 1 BHK +1Seri Culture Shed|
|11||Prince Estate||25||20000000||234375||1 GR + 2 TW + 2 BHK +1Seri Culture Shed|
|12||Mega Estate||30||24000000||281250||1 GR + 2 TW + 2 BHK +2Seri Culture Shed|
|13||King Estate||40||32000000||375000||1 GR + 3 TW + 3 BHK +3Seri Culture Shed|
|14||Le Royale Estate||54||43200000||506250||1 GR + 4 TW + 4 BHK +4Seri Culture Shed|
Once the company hands you back your land it shall be developed Orchards with minimum average age of plants at 6 years.
- One Acre corresponds to 4840 sq. yards
- Returns being a product of agriculture from the lands registered in your name, are agriculture in nature and hence tax free.
- Lands as bought by you shall be properly demarked and once given back to you shall be fenced and provided with minimum 20 feet road connected to state roads.
- All the additions are given as a bonus on successful completion of lease period.
- All lease agreements with detailed terms and conditions shall be registered and carried out on stamp paper. It shall be irrevocable during the tenure of agreement.
- Guard room shall be of 10 feet by 20 feet with adequate storage facilities.
- Sericulture shed shall be a constructed area (Approx 50 feet by 22 feet) required for conversion of mulberry leaves into silk balls.
- Since the development cost on half acre is high, it’s cost is a bit higher.
- The company shall carry out agreement with detailed T&C.
- The returns as mentioned are as per normal market conditions.
- Returns starts after full payments are made by you.
- This is a limited period offer. The prices indicated above are subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
- Price ruling on the date of booking and the acceptance by the company shall be applicable.